Trip to the Spirit Realm

“On a snowy day like this what are we going to do Aria?” Bex asks her friend, peering out the big window in Aria’s upstairs’ bedroom looking at the snow pile on the rooftops of homes in a quiet suburban neighborhood.  “We planned the wrong time for me to sleep over for the weekend.”
“No, this is a good time. Besides I like watching the snow fall,” Aria calmly states.
“Me too but not all day!” Bex protests.
“Don’t worry, Bex, there is much better things to do. We will be confined by the walls of this house no longer once we step foot in the spirit realm, then we can go anywhere.” Aria has a small smile.
“You know I have loved to hear your stories of spiritual adventures from childhood, do you mean to tell me they are real?” Bex asks.
“You had no trouble believing them when we were kids. Are you having doubts just because we’re 16 now?” Aria asks with a hint of jest in her voice.
“Not really. My older brother jokes that I still have the heart of an 8-year-old. He may be right if I still believe all the stories you tell me.” Bex smiles and looks excitingly into Aria’s blue eyes.
“Thanks for believing me,” Aria smiles back.
“You could always tell truth from a lie.”
“I hope that’ll always be the case.” Aria says casting down her eyes to her lap for a second. Bex places a hand on her boney shoulder,
“So show me how it’s done.” Aria looks back up her eyes sparkling.
“To cross over to the spirit realm with your spiritual body, you always need God the Father’s permission. Then the Holy Spirit will pick you up.”  Aria motions Bex to sit Indian-style on the wooden floor in the middle of her bedroom with her. Aria puts both of her hands out, palms facing upward. “Let’s ask.” Bex just nods and holds Aria’s pale hand. 
“And after we pray?”
“We close our eyes, wait, then be amazed.”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch. 4: The Meal with the Watchers (The Watcher of Many Wonders)

The Watcher of Many Wonders Chapter 3: Meeting Zion

The Watcher of Many Wonders Ch. 2 The Spiritual Attack