The Watchers of Many Wonders. Ch.1 part 1



The Vision 
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)


“Reine,” a tender voice sounding like many streams calls my name. Waves of light illuminate my closed eyes from the strong presence at the foot of my bed. Holy Spirit sweeps over me which causes me to shake from the glory. “Reine Watcher.” I slowly sit up to face the radiant figure in a white tuxedo. Even his hair and beard glow white, but his eyes are blue flames of fire. Trembling, I bow to the Son of God in his manifested form.
“Yes, Lord Jesus. I’m here,” I finally respond.
“Don’t be afraid,” He smiles leaning closer. “We’ve heard your prayers.” His pierced hand reaches out to me. “Come.” I hesitantly join hands with him. When I do my spirit instantly pops out of my body. I gasp. A linen dress covered in gold flakes covers my upright spiritual body instead of the pajamas my bowing physical body wears. My adolescent skin, that a hundred thousand dollars worth of products and treatments couldn’t cure, is now smooth with no acne. Never letting go of my hand Jesus flies me like an eagle through the roof of Many Wonders estate. Hundreds of fierce warrior angels with shields and swords guard the enchanting fortress hovering above my home.
“What’s going on?” I ask.
“The host of Heaven is protecting Many Wonders,” he replies. “They’re some of your weapons.” We fly over the winding trails, colorful prayer rooms and countless fruit trees within the gates of our seven hundred acres. Past the outer walls and gates that have “The Watchers of Many Wonders” inscribed on them the streets of Kings Crossing sleeps illuminated by soft hologram lights. The downtown skyscrapers are fully visible from our location in the sky.
“Whoa.”
A ring of spiritual fire outlines the edge of the outer walls of Many Wonders like a hedge. Jesus flies me toward Wyrmwood’s gothic style house whose backyard borders Watcher property. Ralph Wyrmwood’s block is outlined with towering red and black demons one of whom’s face is burnt and half-melted. Heavy, black smoke arrives from the dark stronghold above their house.
“Push back the darkness.” Jesus tells me then shoots us in the air so the entire city of Kings Crossing, Virginia comes into view. Jesus throws something into the air that turns into a round portal of many vibrant colors beside us. He leads me through the portal revealing an alluring, white place. Once we cross the threshold my Lord offers me a golden torch. “You’re the torch bearer of the Watchers.” I take the torch in awe.
“I am?” I ask. “How? My parents are like powerhouses. My sister has always been ahead of me in everything and she’s much better at speaking. Even my little brother is a natural leader not me.”
“I’m sure.” Jesus says enduringly and strokes my cheek with affection. “You’ll help create regions of light on the Earth, so our heavenly Father’s kingdom will come and will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. We’ll be with you and our Father, Holy Spirit and I will strategically place people in your life who’ll help you reach your destiny. The first will be a teenage girl who you’ll train in the shop of Many Wonders. The second is your soulmate, because you’re called to ignite a fire in the nations to create regions of light.”
“Jesus, I love you but I prayed for the gift of vision not this commission. Why don’t you ask Monica? She’s much better suited for this mission than me,” I say looking down. I don’t want to disappoint my Lord but I feel like I’d really disappoint him if I accept this calling and am too weak to fulfill it. He lifts up my chin and holds my face with both of his hands so that I look into his gentle eyes.
“Don’t let the fear of disappointment rule you. The Father’s plan for the the Kingdom Age and even ages to come depends on you.” This moment of staring into his eyes seems like a millennia. I know he’s telling the truth but as horrible as it sounds there’s a layer in my heart that’s reluctant to believe that I’m a key part of the Father’s plan. The torch feels heavier in my hand. My thoughts slow and Grandma Ruth’s words echo in my mind. I must take a leap of faith.
“Okay, I’ll do it.” I say and the torch becomes lighter again.
“Good answer,” he grins. He touches the golden torch so it transforms into a smooth stone that lays hot in my grasp. The thin, golden chain attached to it spills from my closed fist. I open my fingers to reveal a round, multi-faceted diamond in my palm. He walks around me and takes the necklace from my palm to place it around my neck.

“Go,” Jesus says gently. I open my eyes and I’m back in my room bowed down. The torch diamond dangles from my neck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch. 4: The Meal with the Watchers (The Watcher of Many Wonders)

The Watcher of Many Wonders Chapter 3: Meeting Zion

The Watcher of Many Wonders Ch. 2 The Spiritual Attack