Gratitude Prayer for Saving Me



Jesus, you’ve brought color to my eyes,
When I only saw shades of grey, and I was going blind.
You touched the eyes of my heart, and the depth of my mind,
And you revealed a world full of light, so my spirit leaped inside.

Jesus, you’ve brought flavor to my hungry and dry tongue,
When my words tasted bland like blank paper with no meaning.
You’ve brought salt to my daily bread, and I ate and felt full,
And you preserved my soul with your holy dew.

Jesus, you’ve brought a bright smile to my youthful face,
When a hardened frown used to be in its place.
Now I laugh with joy, dance with gentleness, and smile with peace,
Because I love basking in your presence for a while.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch. 4: The Meal with the Watchers (The Watcher of Many Wonders)

The Watcher of Many Wonders Chapter 3: Meeting Zion

The Watcher of Many Wonders Ch. 2 The Spiritual Attack