Heart and Destiny


I was born to create. It’s my destiny.
Jesus help me to create a masterpiece
Sorry for disappointing and delaying.
I know you’re close, and you’re looking at me.
I want another chance to do better
I have to stop getting stuck in the gutter
Because I want the plans that you have for me
To be uncovered, and not a mystery.
Take me under your wing, and do heart surgery.

You’ve turn stone into flesh before
Take my hard heart and thaw it with summer
I want to cry, stir up the zeal inside, splash me with water
Touch me now, shake me with a voice of thunder
I want a big boom to erupt in my life
Bursting with vibrant colors
But let it start with my heart
Let it spark with life
let the world around me sparkle with light

when I’m about to die I don’t want a do-over.



- Tiya Booker

(Written July 6, 2016)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch. 4: The Meal with the Watchers (The Watcher of Many Wonders)

The Watcher of Many Wonders Chapter 3: Meeting Zion

The Watcher of Many Wonders Ch. 2 The Spiritual Attack